Take a look at our open positions. If you see one of interest, please send a resume
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Implementation Specialist position is responsible for the installation, upgrade,
troubleshooting and maintenance of PublicEye software on our client's server &
A successful candidate will have well rounded technical skills in both application
and server support along with good communication skills to work with our clients
to ensure they receive excellent support services.
- Remote installation, configuration and troubleshooting of the PublicEye server and
- Work with the PublicEye support & sales teams to ensure smooth scheduling and completion
- Lead technical review calls with clients to evaluate hardware and network specifications
based on application requirements.
- Ensure that there are no avoidable configuration issues after software installs
and upgrades in client production environments.
- Provide technical training and support to customers.
- Performing in-house installs and upgrades on pre-release versions of the software,
and providing technical input on installation and technical guides.
- Providing technical help on various in-house hardware, network and software issues.
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Must be familiar with installing software on IIS (version 7 and above).
- Must have configuration knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012 & SQL Express.
- Must have configuration knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 & 2012.
- Proactive approach to investigation and analysis of technical issues.
- Knowledge of web based application performance troubleshooting.
- A high level of professionalism and client-facing skills, together with the ability
to work independently.
- Must be able and willing to travel and work with customers directly.
- Flexible with working hours, you will be required to work with our off shore engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Experience with Police and Fire CAD & RMS systems.
- Experience with mapping 3rd party data bases fields to a predefined schema.
- Experience working with mobile devices and operating systems such as iOS, Android
and Windows 8/RT.
- Experience with compiling and deploying iOS, Android or Window 8/RT applications.
About Zco Corporation:
Headquartered in Nashua, NH, Zco is one of the largest app development companies
in the world, and developer of PublicEye® - a revolutionary public
safety tool for police, fire and EMS that runs on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
About Zco Corporation:
The Account Executive will report to the Vice President of Business Development
and will be responsible for closing new PublicEye® contracts by reaching
out to prospects via email, phone, onsite, events, and social media. To fulfill
this role, the Account Executive will:
- Participate heavily with email marketing
- Call on existing CRM prospects
- Attend tradeshows and events to increase product brand awareness
- Set up and present both onsite and web demonstrations
- Employ sales/marketing tactics to draw in new leads
- Experience working with municipalities
- Experience selling software
- Experience with computer-aided dispatch or record management systems – for example,
TriTech, Northtop-Grumman, Spillman, Tiburon or Intergraph
- Ability to work independently
This is a full-time role - salary plus commission. Employee benefits include health
insurance, paid vacation, holidays and 2 days per week of personal fitness training
at our employee activity zone, which includes badminton courts, table tennis and
Seeking a social sales representative for a growing, innovative, worldwide technology
company headquartered in Hudson, NH.
This position is a component of a sales team - selling technology services including
custom software, mobile apps and 3D content development. The role would include
building social media communities, B2B relationship building, and event networking;
the ideal candidate should be skilled in each of those areas.
We are looking for someone who is a go-getter and who can work independently --
someone who will pick up the phone over sending off an email. Should be results
oriented and organized. Experience with mobile, 3D technology, or Salesforce is
This is a full-time role - salary plus commission. Standard benefits apply.