Take a look at our open positions. If you see one of interest, please send a resume and cover letter to
About Zco Corporation:
Headquartered in Nashua, NH, Zco is one of the world’s largest app development companies in the world, and developer of PublicEye - a revolutionary public safety tool for police, fire and EMS that runs on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
About Zco Corporation:
The Account Executive will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will be responsible for closing new PublicEye contracts by reaching out to prospects via email, phone, onsite, events, and social media. To fulfill this role, the Account Executive will:
- Participate heavily with email marketing
- Call on existing CRM prospects
- Attend tradeshows and events to increase product brand awareness
- Set up and present both onsite and web demonstrations
- Employ sales/marketing tactics to draw in new leads
- Experience working with municipalities
- Experience selling software
- Experience with computer-aided dispatch or record management systems – for example, TriTech, Northtop-Grumman, Spillman, Tiburon or Intergraph
- Ability to work independently
This is a full-time role - salary plus commission. Employee benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and 2 days per week of personal fitness training at our employee activity zone, which includes badminton courts, table tennis and more!
Seeking a social sales representative for a growing, innovative, worldwide technology
company headquartered in Hudson, NH.
This position is a component of a sales team - selling technology services including
custom software, mobile apps and 3D content development. The role would include
building social media communities, B2B relationship building, and event networking;
the ideal candidate should be skilled in each of those areas.
We are looking for someone who is a go-getter and who can work independently --
someone who will pick up the phone over sending off an email. Should be results
oriented and organized.
Experience with mobile, 3D technology, or Salesforce is
This is a full-time role - salary plus commission. Standard benefits apply.
Zco Corporation, a leading mobile app development company, is looking for technical support engineers to provide technical support and assistance to our customer base, in both pre-sales and post-sale capacities, for our public-safety mobile apps, including PolicePad and FireTab.
- Installation and setup of app server software for the products. Most of installations will be done remotely.
- Remote training and assistance to customer administrators of the software.
- Helping customers solve technical issues with our software.
- Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our apps.
- Developing customer-facing documentation for our website on an as-needed basis.
- Communicating customer needs and wishes to our development and engineering staff.
- Installing and testing new software product releases prior to customer deployment.
- Maintenance of the Zco demonstration servers and demo/test data used for sales and marketing of the products.
Work is done as a combination of phone contact, e-mail, and remote access. Some travel may be required to various customer locations.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of computer networking and the Internet. You should have a solid knowledge of networking and Internet protocols such as, DNS, SSH, FTP, SFTP & HTTP, as well as the ability to use diagnostic tools such as traceroute, ping, and dig.
- Strong iOS and Android mobile product skills. You should be able to easily navigate and use Apple’s iPad, iPhone and Android based phones, including knowledge of various settings.
- Strong Microsoft Server, .Net and MSSQL skills. You should have setup and run your own MS Server and MSSQL database before.
- Excellent Windows and Mac troubleshooting abilities.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Excellent writing skills. This job requires clear documentation of assistance provided to customers, including entry into call management and bug tracking systems.
- Excellent telephone mannerisms. Significant support will be provided over the phone.
- 2-3 years previous experience in a technical support role.
- Willingness to provide support during non-regular business hours, as may be required for urgent problems. Zco provides on-call support 24x7x365.
- Knowledge of Police and/or Fire Service IT environments and software, including Computer Aided Dispatch/Records Management Systems, and security controls, is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required. This would include supporting trade shows and customer installations onsite as may be required. Travel is estimated at ~5-10%
Zco Corporation offers a competitive salary and benefits. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for what they do.
This position requires candidates submit and pass a security screening, including fingerprinting and background check.
We are open to local candidates only. You'll need to be in Zco's office in Hudson NH, on a regular basis.
About Zco Corporation:
Headquartered in Nashua, NH, Zco is one of the world’s largest app development companies in the world. The company was founded 20+ years ago on specialized enterprise software and currently focuses on mobile applications for all major platforms. In addition to custom mobile apps, Zco develops high quality 3D content for animated films and games, augmented reality, and dynamic back-end systems. Zco Corporation is also the creator of PublicEye®, a revolutionary public safety tool for all police, fire and EMS departments that runs on iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
About the Position:
The Marketing Specialist will work as part of a larger marketing team responsible for initiatives, including campaigns, lead generation, branding, and consumer market research. To fulfill this role, the Marketing Specialist will:
- Participate heavily with email marketing.
- Employ SEO tactics to support lead generation and website traffic.
- Create and edit unique copy for use on the company website, including blog and article posts, press releases, and web page updates.
- Work closely with, and support, both products and services through lead organization.
- Manage company social media pages and update them regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1-2 years experience (can include internships).
- Writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Marketing, social media or SEO experience.
Interest in dedicating time to learn SEO is a must.
Employee benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and 2 days per week of personal fitness training at our employee activity zone, which includes badminton courts, table tennis and more!